Our 2014 schedule of events is even broader than last year, raising more awareness of who we are, what we do and how we help to make a marked difference to the lives of our beneficiaries.
3 day events – Golf Skills Development and Employment Training Events
- 24 – 26 March, St Mellion International, Cornwall
- April (TBC) Warm weather training, Orlando, Florida
- 5 – 7 May, Stoke by Nayland Golf Club, Suffolk
- 26 – 28 May, Portal Golf Club, Cheshire
- 23 – 25 June, Gainsborough Golf Club, Lincolnshire
- Early July, On Course Foundation 5 year Anniversary, Royal Household Golf Club, Windsor Castle
- 28 – 30 July, Kingsfield Golf Centre, Linlithgow, Scotland
1 Day Events – Golf Skills and Employment Familiarisation Events
For information on any of the above events please contact us at email@example.com.