Our 2015 schedule of events is even broader than last year, raising more awareness of who we are, what we do and how we help to make a marked difference to the lives of our beneficiaries.
Golf Skills and Employment Training Events
We are currently finalising dates and venues for our 2015 event calendar so please keep checking back this month as the schedule is confirmed.
- 11th February, 1-day winter skills training South, High Post Golf Club, Wiltshire
- March, 3-day Midlands (TBC)
- 21-23 April, China Fleet Golf Club, South West
- 24 April-2 May, Warm weather training, Orlando
- 27 April-1 May, 4-day skills development course, Battle Back Centre Lilleshall, Shropshire Golf Club
- 26-28 May, Stoke-by-Nayland, East
- 30 June-2 July, Hunley Hall Golf Club, North East
- 20-24 July, 4-day skills development course, Battle Back Centre Lilleshall, Shropshire Golf Club
- 28-30 July, Kingsfield Golf Centre, Linlithgow, Scotland
- August, OCF Open (TBC)
- 25-27 Aug, Dale Hill Golf Club, South East
- 8-10 September, Tedworth PRC event, High Post Golf Club
- 28-30 September, The Mere Golf Resort and Spa, North West
- 27-29 October, The Oxfordshire, South
- 24 November, 1-day winter skills training South, High Post Golf Club, Wiltshire
- November (TBC), 1-day winter skills training North
- November (TBC), Warm weather training, Menorca
1-day Familiarisation Events
We’re finalising our programme of 1-day events for the coming year, and hoping to put on even more than last year. Keep checking back here for more information.
We’re finalising our programme of fundraising events for 2015, but already it looks like we will have a full calendar of activities. Keep checking back here for more information.
For information on any of the above events please contact us at email@example.com.